Bodum Caffettiera employs a reusable stainless steel filter that extracts all the oils from your precious beans while leaving the least amount of sediment in your cup. Combining classic style with delicious flavour, the Caffettiera is the best French press coffee maker for ultimate simplicity and maximum taste.
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavourful coffee.
Use & Care
- Place the Caffettiera on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.