The Caron roastery’s signature blend contains four high-quality Arabica varieties, grown on exceptional terroirs and picked by hand.
- The Huehuetenango from Guatemala brings force and character. The coffee trees benefit from being grown in volcanic soil.
- The Moka Sidamo of Ethiopia brings a fullness and length in the mouth. This coffee, when roasted, develops flavours of straw, toast, and pine nuts, with a touch of acidity.
- The El Capitan of Nicaragua brings a note of acidity. This coffee has a balanced sweetness with notes of fruit and caramel.
- The Brazil from the Cerrado region brings balance. Due to the defined seasons experienced in this region, the coffee cherries mature slowly, giving a balanced character to the roasted beans.
These capsules are developed for the Nespresso® *, Essenza® *, Pixie® *, U®, Maestria® *, Citiz® * and Inissia® * systems.
* Brands belonging to a third party having no link with Cafe7.