• Lightweight, compact, and easy to use
• Great for use on any light mixing job including salad dressings, protein drinks, cocktails, and more
• On/Off Switch locks in place while in use
• To use, dip the SCHIUMA into ice cold low-fat milk, press the button and let the foam rise to your preferred thickness in seconds
• Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Before use, insert 2 AA batteries and lock the lid into place.
- Fill a glass beaker with between 2 and 4 oz of milk – it’s best to use cold, low-fat milk, though you can use warm or full-fat milk or non-dairy options if you prefer.
- Insert the SCHIUMA milk frother so the tip of the wand is close to the bottom of the beaker. Switch on the power button and slowly move the frother up and down until the milk has doubled in volume (about 25 to 30 seconds).
- If you wish, you can heat the frothed milk for 30 seconds in the microwave before use.
Use & Care
Rinse the wand in hot water and wipe dry. Important information for vegans: use either Oat milk or Barista style Almond.