- Travel French press vacuum coffee maker, ideal for enjoying your favourite cup of coffee on the go.
- Silicone and mesh filter reduces sediment in your coffee.
- Double wall, vacuum-insulated mug made of stainless steel that keeps coffee hotter for longer while remaining cool to the touch.
- Wrapped in a non-slip silicone band for easy grip and comfortable hold.
- Non-skid rubber base.
- Can also be used with loose-leaf tea.
- Available in a choice of colours to suit any style.
How it Works
- Place the Bodum Travel French Press on a stable, non-slip surface and remove the plunger lid.
- Add coarse ground coffee into the press – we recommend 1 tbsp for each 0.1l of water.
- Boil hot water, wait 30 seconds, then pour into the travel press to approx. 1in/30cm from the top. Stir and close the spout.
- Let the coffee brew for four minutes.
- Hold the travel press firmly and carefully depress the plunger.
- Add milk and sugar to your personal taste, and your coffee is ready to enjoy.
Use & Care
Drink directly from the travel press or pour into a cup. Clean after each use. All parts dishwasher safe (except for the travel mug with cork).